Sunday, March 9, 2008

my views of learning

As I have not studied for a period of years, I consider this blog site to be an exciting experience. I have required assistance to get this far by a colleague, who has shown great patience, and hope that I will be confident enough to carry on by myself, over the next few weeks. When I have more free time, I hope to join the University of the Third Age, as it sounds interesting and a good form of learning plus meet intellectual people. I have not had time to find out the courses it provides, however, now I am in this programme, I shall spend time searching the web regarding this group. I would also like this learning process to help me in the Library, to enable me to reach out to the customers and hopefully for them to interact with the staff. I am struggling to find any other reasons at this stage, but certain I will discover more as the weeks slip by.

2 comments:

DragonLady said...

From one DragonLady to another, I agree that this is a learning process, whatever happens, you will know more at the end than what you did when you first started! The more you try the more confident you will become. Keep going, and remember just to enjoy what you are doing

DragonLady said...

Thank you for posting a comment. I am wondering just how useful some of this stuff will be! Have just completed Wikis. Hope you are still persevering. The European holiday bit was a photo that I downloaded from my daughter who visited Austria and Croatia, I think it is Dubrovnik. Currently she is working in London.Hope you have a wonderful holiday in July. Will check out your blog to see how you are going. Good luck and keep trying!